Even when I was young and impressionable, I did not like scrap books. Even then I felt that what I feel today is not how I'd like to feel or be remembered 20 years from now. Except for that one interesting question in someone's book about what I'd do if I knew I had only a few days left to live.
Okay, since you insist, here's the tag.
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag at least 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
Depends entirely on the lover. Is he really that good in bed? Otherwise, it's more, poor woman/man whoever they might be!
2. What’s it that you see in an ideal partner?
Since ideal partners have been changing since the first crush at age 5, it's kinda hard to pin down. But commonalities include a little bite, a little wit, a slice of sharp, a trifle sweet, kissable lips with smart-asses. (Pun unintended, I'm one of those exceptions who don't check out men's asses.)
3. What, according to you, is the perfect date?
What's the budget? It could range from spending an absolutely hedonistic day together to simply hanging out and running errands together.
4. Would you like to have children soon enough? Or would you wait till your mid-thirties for the first child?
The question, sweety-darling, is 'will I ever have them?', period.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Been there done that. Not sure where it's gotten me yet.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Oh please. Good sex because you are both into it, is the most blessed of all things. The rest is just so much buggering bollocks.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Someone in love to do what?
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
If you've come till here, do you really think that I am capable of any sort of secrecy when it comes to things about me?
9. What do you think are the foundation stones of a good relationship?
Oh well, let's see, conversation, sex, commitment with good prefixed to all the terms? But apparently when you think something is real good, someone else thinks that it isn't good enough for you.
10. What according to you is the most beautiful thing about relationships or marriage?
All that talk with all that action.
11. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Having the rudeness to refuse to write stuff like this.
But seriously, in some sort of a relationship with someone I enjoy being with. And with hopefully, my six/seven year old not having learnt to say "fuck".
12. What’s your fear?
Since I've been dealt it already, I'll pass, thanks.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
If I'm single and rich, I'd sit in a posh place in some exotic city and order a bottle of Baileys with crushed ice and make eye-contact with that interesting looking man who's been staring at me. See the point? Not single anymore.
If I'm married and poor, we'd dream about the Baileys on ice but drink each other instead so the child can have an education.
Money has nothing to do with it.
15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
I take forever to fall for one person. Two? Ha!
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
If it's not whole and complete, it is simply not.
17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
I have, so let's move on, shall we, darling?
18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
As long as you are having fun, what does it matter?
19. Your all time favourite song. Only ONE. And why?
This to someone who has a love songs playlist, a songs for sex playlist, a happy songs playlist, an I-am-mind-fucked songs playlist, a running to hell playlist, and an absolute absolve playlist. And each of these playlists have over 300 songs easily.
Why? Let's see, there are simply way too many to pick just one, may be?
Sweety darling, can you believe it, we are done!